The Security Officer is an integral role in ensuring safety and security for all associates, guests and assets. This role will contribute to the organization as an active business partner that is responsible for supporting the company’s goals, objectives, vision, mission, and values.
Job duties include; although are not limited to:
- Conducting interior and exterior patrols throughout property; checking for unsecured doors and rooms, trespassers, unauthorized persons in restricted areas and safety hazards
- Responding to all guest and Associate calls while on patrol, making emergencies a top priority
- Drafting incident reports and ensuring all record logs such as key logs, lost and found, group resumes, contractor passes, and emergency equipment are all current and up to date via daily audits
- Ensuring all daily shift logs and shift pass-down logs are complete
- Viewing CCTV monitors and keeping constant surveillance of grounds through the camera system
- Conducting associate safety training and reporting/resolving safety hazards throughout the property on a daily basis
- Responding to, communicating, following up, and providing updates on all incidents as they occur
- Having full knowledge of the property’s activities/events each shift and providing a professional security presence while focusing on customer service. Receiving and communicating all information pertaining to your shift from the daily briefings
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum two to three years of Security experience
- CPR/First Aid certified and ability to present current Guard Card
- Luxury hotel experience strongly preferred
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; daily use of nearly all programs will occur
Position requires walking and giving direction most of the working day; must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4 hours in length. Must be able to exert well-paced ability to reach different outlets and other departments of the hotel on a timely basis. Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks. Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
In the United States we are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://montage.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Montage_International/job/USA--UT--Montage-Deer-Valley/Security-Officer--FT-PT-_R16057
Related Jobs (54)
Assistant General Manager at Residence Inn MARRIOTT Provo South University on September 27, 2022 Full Time
Starbucks Barista on September 25, 2022