re you ready to grow your dream career while making others’ vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS
This bonus is for new hires. Internal candidates, rehires, college programs, supervisors, and managers are excluded.
Payments are in $500 increments at 30 and 90 days, paid on the following paycheck.
Enter status of rooms cleaned on assignment sheets. Complete checklists to report cleanliness and condition of each assigned area. Complete required Housekeeping paperwork. Identify room assignments and type of cleaning required for each room. Inspect guest rooms after being cleaned by Housekeeper.Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments. Enter guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering. Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; properly store flammable materials.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.marriottvacationsworldwide.com/en-US/search?keywords=&location=Park%20City,UT,USA&placeid=ChIJ_QNjLGMPUocRlFc3Jd_Ecdg