Nobody works a room like you. Charm, wit and impeccable timing makes you the complete package.
Our customers recognize and reward your excellent service.
Come check us out if you can fill this order!
- Welcome guests like old friends
- Explain to guests about menu items in detail
- Keep the bar and kitchen talking
- Clean and prepare the dining areas
- Serves patrons from chafing dish at table.
- Observes diners to respond to any additional requests and to determine when meal has been completed
- Completes all assigned side works and special projects
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Casual Dining Experience preferred.
- FREE Epic Local’s Ski Pass
- FREE ski & snowboard rentals
- $2 Meals
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Fun, family culture
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Resort & Spa discounts
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
- … our team members are valued, recognized, heard, respected, empowered… and KEY to our organization’s success!
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.westgateresorts.com/careers/park-city/