Classic, consistent quality from a winning team!
Deer Valley Resort is nestled in the Wasatch Mountains of Utah, in the historic mining town of Park City which has evolved into an exciting and diverse mountain ski town. Our staff consists of locals, transplants, seasonal workers from all 50 states and international students from around the globe. We are a diverse workforce where everyone feels welcome, appreciated, and valued. No matter if you are 14 or 84 years, there is a place for you in the Deer Valley family! (Last year over 1,100 staff members celebrated their fifth season or more at Deer Valley).
- $20 per hour minimum starting wage for non-tipped position
- Ski perks (vary based on employment status) may include Deer Valley season pass, free skiing or riding at other Alterra Resorts and select local Utah resorts
- Friends and family ski discounts, free staff ski lessons and discounted rentals (winter staff only)
- Subsidized meals at Employee Dining Rooms offered for staff while on shift
- Subsidized housing options available for seasonal full-time staff
- Discounts for staff members at restaurants, shops, and service providers in Park City
- Healthcare options, vision and dental benefits are available for staff members
- 401k plan with company match
PURPOSE OF POSITION: The Ski School Supervisor will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing the daily events within the Deer Valley Ski School for children between the ages of 3 to 6.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Supervise organization of daily lessons (group and private) including, but not limited to:
- Lesson start times
- Lunch and afternoon breaks
- End of day check-outs
- Spend time on snow with guests and staff to provide assistance when needed
- Coach/mentor instructors in need of further development
- Coordinate with instructors to ensure high quality experiences for customers and children
- Assist with special tasks and events as they come up
- PSIA Certification Level 1 preferred – Reimbursements offered
- Previous kids experience preferred
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well with others in a high-volume environment
- Experience in a supervisory role providing coaching and support to staff and interacting with guests to resolve issues
- Ability to prepare and present performance reviews
DATES OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Mid November- Mid April
- Full-Time, Seasonal Salaried (wage based on experience)
Deer Valley Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.deervalley.com/get-in-touch/employment