Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
The Skier Service Agent will assist guests with transporting and storing ski equipment.
- Assist guest with storing and carrying ski equipment to and from the ski lift gondola
- Responsible for maintaining and forwarding the Log Book to the next shift.
- Cover as a Bellman as needed
- Drive the Resort Van as needed
- Service the Ski Locker Room and attending areas
- Transfer Ski equipment to different locations
- Resolve minor problems guests may have and notify the Guest Services Manager about any major
- Answers inquires pertaining to skiing directions
- Keeps records of guests’ ski equipment.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience working in a resort or ski industry environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Working Weekends & holidays required
- Ability to lift upwards of 50 pounds, handle ski equipment
- Ability to work in a cold, outdoor environment
Why work at Westgate?
- FREE Season ski pass to Park City Mountain
- FREE ski and snowboard rentals
- FREE underground parking
- $2 meals in employee breakroom
- Full health benefits package, PTO & sick time (Year round staff only)
- Resort & Travel discounts
- Access to wages before payday with DailyPay
Questions? Email or call email@example.com, (435)940-2571.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.westgateresorts.com/careers/park-city/