Our beautiful Spa at Hotel Park City is looking for a Front Desk associate with a background & interest in marketing!
This individual will be responsible to handle all the typical duties of the Spa Front Desk, with these scheduled about 32 hours weekly at that position. The remaining time & weekly hours will then be devoted to online marketing campaigns, onsite visits to local businesses, social media tasks, and other marketing related duties.
General Spa Front Desk duties:
- Scheduling guest services.
- Organizing booking calendar.
- Source of communication between other hotel departments.
- Closing out guest transactions.
- Answering service questions.
- Acts a hub of information for the Spa.
General Spa Marketing Duties:
- Weekly visits of referring properties.
- Community relationship/partnership building as a representative of the Spa.
- Social Media content creation on various platforms.
- Flexibility in creation of schedule for Marketing work hours.
- Opportunity for growth in Marketing position dependent on performance.
** Competitive hourly rate with commission opportunities for retail sales and on unique business acquisitions.
Prior Spa experience and knowledge of Spa services & treatments is preferred. Basic cashiering duties are also required. Customer/guest service experience is essential.
Must have strong verbal & written communication skills and attention to detail.
Other benefits include;
Marriott Associate Travel Benefits – Medical, dental, & vision insurance available – Spa services & retail discounts – Employee meals & dining discounts – Paid Time Off – 401k – Ski Pass program.
-Equal Opportunity Employer-
CityPark City, UT
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://hotelparkcity.applicantpool.com/jobs/884454.html