At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren’t just met-they’re exceeded. It’s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
Why Hyatt Regency Salt Lake City?
Benefits and perks include but are not limited to:
- Discounted & Complimentary hotel room nights
- Receive up to 8 Paid Float Days upon hire! *Dependent on hire date
- Enjoy complimentary meals in our colleague Cafe for every shift worked
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance – Full-Time colleagues can enroll after just 30 days!
- 401K retirement savings plan and company match
- Up to $1,000 in educational assistance per year
- Opportunities to work and visit Hyatt Hotels and Resorts around the world
For more detail and an exclusive list of benefits apply today! Or join us for our next Walk In Wednesday
Are you ready to join a NEW, GORGEOUS, and COOL hotel in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City? If so, we are seeking the BEST; individuals who are energetic, passionate to serve/help others, and enjoy interacting with people from all over the globe! Our ideal team player is one who will proudly represent our brand and elevate our experiences with us, as we graciously welcome our guests beginning this Fall. Apply today, as the first step towards joining a Global Corporation that still feels like family!
We would enjoy meeting you in person, with the possibility of an on-the-spot Job Offer! Please join us for Open Interviews / “Walk-in Wednesday” at the Mountain America Expo Center (Room 300 A- D) on the following dates/times:
HYATT REGEGENCY SALT LAKE CITY WALK-IN WEDNESDAY!
Interviews will be held at the Mountain America Expo Center (Room 300 A-D) on the following dates:
- Wednesday, September 28, 2022 from 12 PM to 5PM
Submit your application TODAY and we look forward to meeting YOU at Walk-in Wednesday!
Mountain America Expo center
Room 300 A – D
9575 South State
Sandy, UT 84070
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
CitySalt lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.hyatt.com/en-US/careers/jobdetails/fast%2Bpass%2Bapplication%2Bflow/SAL000271
Related Jobs (44)
Food Server – Nutrition Care Patient Service Representative on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Patient Services Representative – Food Server on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Sanitation/Tray Line Stocker (Dishwasher) on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Patient Services Representative – Food Server – Evenings on November 22, 2022 Part Time
Nutrition Care Sanitation/Tray Line Stocker (Dishwasher) EVENINGS on November 22, 2022 Full Time