Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Deer Valley Resort
PURPOSE OF POSITION: Responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation in the restaurant back of the house area.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Some restaurant experience preferred
- Must be in good health, able to lift 50 pounds
- Standing for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and carry 25-50 pounds
- Working conditions are extremely hot/humid
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Report to work as scheduled, perform duties as assigned by supervisor or crew leader in strict compliance with Deer Valley Resort Company and back of the house policies.
- Receive, properly clean, and restock flatware, china, glassware and all other operating equipment in an efficient, conscientious manner.
- Properly and efficiently load and operate the Champion dish machine and pot and pan machine, monitoring their performance and reporting any unusual instances or changes to supervisor as soon as possible.
- Maintain clean, neat sanitary conditions in the back of the house by making regular rounds of the back of the house cleaning walls, floors, cleaning and organizing shelving, emptying trash containers, and keeping them in designated areas. Also, check all handwash stations to ensure they are clean and equipped with soap and paper towels. Stock all areas with gloves.
- Perform scheduled daily and otherwise scheduled cleaning such as hoods, walk-ins, ovens, grills, drains, hand sinks, kettles, tilt skillet, etc.
- Exercise caution and care with considerations for safety and expense when using any chemical or mechanical equipment.
- Maintain a close working relationship with supervisor or crew leader in regards to prioritizing duties with the goal of minimal supervision in this area. This is accomplished by developing an awareness of the needs of the different areas of the back of the house as affected by skier count, restaurant reservations, weather conditions, staffing irregularities and other varying conditions.
- Make sure dock area is clean and organized. Put boxes in bailer, checking bailer often during day. If full, use bailing wire to tie bundles of cardboard.
- Check trash compactor often. Clean area if needed. Make sure doors are closed and trash is compacted.
- Cleanliness and sanitation in the back of the house.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.deervalley.com/get-in-touch/employment
Related Jobs (86)
Starbucks Barista on September 25, 2022