Lake City? If so, we are seeking the BEST; individuals who are energetic, passionate to serve/help others, and enjoy interacting with people from all over the globe! Our ideal team player is one who will proudly represent our brand and elevate our experiences with us, as we graciously welcome our guests beginning this Fall.
Why Hyatt Regency Salt Lake City? Benefits and perks include but are not limited to:
- Discounted & Complimentary hotel room nights
- Receive up to 8 Paid Float Days upon hire! *Dependent on hire date
- Enjoy complimentary meals in our colleague Cafe for every shift worked
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance – Full-Time colleagues can enroll after just 30 days!
- 401K retirement savings plan and company match
- Up to $1,000 in educational assistance per year
- Opportunities to work and visit Hyatt Hotels and Resorts around the world
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Seamstress is responsible for maintaining and issuing uniforms all employees. This person must have good communication skills as well as previous sewing experience. This is a fast-paced position.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.hyatt.com/en-US/careers/search?searchable=%5B%7B%22id%22:%22656160210089%22,%22text%22:%22Hyatt%20Regency%20Salt%20Lake%20City%22,%22portal%22:%5B%2221860210089%22,%2222260210089%22,%2268160210089%22%5D,%22filterId%22:%22ORGANIZATION%22%7D%5D&preserveFilters=false