Live Your Passion. Add Your Magic.
At Montage International, we are doing something different, something exciting and it takes passionate people to bring our vision to life. We have built a culture that leads with the important notion we live by every day; do what you love. If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
We welcome applicants with disabilities and provide reasonable accommodations as needed to our applicants. Please discuss with our hiring managers during our selection processes.
Talent Acquisition Manager
The Talent Acquisition Manager will ensure that our Resort attracts and hires the best Associates, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Build relationships within the community and identify new avenues beneficial to Montage Deer Valley`s recruitment efforts
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Collaborate with department managers and join divisional meetings to identify current and future hiring needs
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Oversee candidate experience from application until onboarding is complete
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports
- Manage all tasks related to job fairs and hiring events
- Manage and maintain all processes related to the recruitment budget
- Train new managers in the applicant tracking system
- Manage the associate referral and reward program
- Bachelor`s Degree
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Human Resources or as a Recruiter
- Proven work experience as a recruiter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to effectively communicate with people from very diverse backgrounds, cultures and within all levels of the organization
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must possess a positive attitude
- Strong understanding of international and visa recruiting requirements
- Advanced computer literacy
- Travel within and out of the United States is required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Previous luxury hotel experience
Must be able to sit at a desk for up to 5 hours per day. Walking and standing are required the rest of the working day. Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. occasionally. Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
In the United States we are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://montage.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Montage_International?shared_id=8eea7367-62c2-4253-9bab-8d2ec0f6e601&locations=608f029de1ef1018902f85718878657e