This position is responsible for the day-to-day management of Visit Salt Lake product operations, ticketing, reporting, financial reconciliation, and product customer support. Works closely with ski resort partners and other local b2b partners for product bundling, pricing, sales, and distribution. Collaborates with marketingdepartment to increase sales and assist with outbound efforts.
• Manage Ski pass ticketing system (specifically Axess and SUMO) that powers sales, distribution, and
redemption of Visit Salt Lake Ski Super Pass.
• Oversee financial reconciliation of all commerce product programs. Monitor timely payment pass
product redemptions by third-party vendors. Calculate and distribute ski pass monthly redemptions and
reconcile overage at end of season.
• Create & distribute weekly, monthly and annual sales reporting for all products and help turn data into
insights and insights into actions through recommendations for performance improvement.
• Oversee customer support for all Visit Salt Lake Commerce Programs. Service customer issues that
may occur at partner venues.
• Establish protocols and serve as contact with third-party partners including Tour Operations & Lodging properties.
• Widen distribution of core products through Online Travel Agencies and Inbound Tour Operators.
Create new inventory using local suppliers and current inventory to strengthen digital presence.
• Effectively and timely fulfil third party ticketing agencies (Liftopia, Groupon, Expedia, etc.) and internal orders. Maintain accurate records and report on gift certificates issued and redeemed by Visit Salt Lake.
• Develop relationships with partner venues to ensure the best user experience, top-level customer
service, and accurate distribution of passes and redemptions.
• Process bulk ticket sales and refunds for commerce programs as needed.
• Facilitate ongoing outreach to hotel, tour operator, and internal to educate and encourage product sales and success.
• Onboard and maintain accurate records of Super Pass participant hotels and tour operators.
Successful CRM management of prospecting actions.
• Work with booking engine and pass product vendors for product bundling opportunities.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year) – preferred but not required
• Demonstrated proficiency and experience managing ticketing systems and associated technologies (we
work with Axess and Sumo)
• Experience in the tourism, attraction or ski industries preferred
• Familiarity of basic accounting and budgeting principals
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously with little supervision
• Ability to use spreadsheets (Excel) and other tools to generate sales reports and communicate insights
to improve sales and product performance
• Understanding of ski and tourism product distribution channels and sales process
• Basic digital marketing and ecommerce knowledge desired
• Create and execute customer service work schedules that cover nights, weekends and some holidays
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft office
Insurance: medical, dental, life, long term disability. 401(k) plan, Vacation, Sick, and major holidays PTO.
Submit cover letter and resume to: Kelly Ware: HRvisitSL@visitsaltlake.com
Application deadline is December 16th.
Final candidates will be subject to a background and reference check. E/O/E
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.visitsaltlake.com/about-us/employment-opportunities/