The Tower Deli Assistant Manager is responsible for training and supervising staff, organizing and rotation product, being a leader and mentor, managing labor and food costs, assisting in accounting and inventory of product, menu development, maintaining quality guest experiences and food quality.
- 1-2 years previous management experience
- 40 hours per week FT/Benefits and PTO
- $14-$16 per hour DOE + tip sharing
Shifts: Must have open availability weekends and holidays. Monday through Saturday, closed Sundays! Shifts vairy between 8am and 10pm
- Food handlers permit or serv safe certified
- Able to lift 50+ Lbs.
- Day to day operations of the restaurant and ice cream shop
- Adjusting staffing based on revenue
- Ability to adapt and problem solve in stressful situations
- Ordering product and keeping track of inventory
- Hiring and training staff
- Managing labor and expenses
- Proficient in Excel and Word