If you like to play golf and enjoy working outside this might be the perfect job for you!
The Valet attendant is responsible for ensuring a gracious and efficient sense of arrival at the Clubhouse for Members and their guests. Vehicles must be carefully and efficiently parked and retrieved as requested by the Members and guests. This is the Member’s first impression of Glenwild, therefore the Valet must be alert, attentive, polite and welcoming.
- Open car doors and greet Members and guests promptly as they arrive at the Clubhouse. Transfer golf clubs and other personal belongings as requested from vehicle to golf shop/starting area promptly.
- Use sense of urgency when retrieving vehicles for Members and guests; make temperature in vehicle as comfortable as possible prior to delivering to member or guest.
- Offer chilled bottled water to every Member and guest as they leave the Club.
- Assist with loading and unloading of personal belongings; assist physically challenged guests entering or exiting the Club; assist with guiding members and guests to and from the property and within the property.
- Coordinate seamless service with all departments, communicating Member and guest arrivals and departures to ensure efficient service.
- Be informed of Club and Golf events in order to answer Member’s questions.
These are Seasonal Full-Time or Part-Time positions from now through the end of our summer season in October. Glenwild has been rated #1 golf course in Utah since it opened in 2001 and the staff has always been a big part of that rating. If you are the kind of person who can help uphold the Glenwild standard and traditions, then please do submit your application.
Valid U.S. driver’s license with a clean driving record (a DMV report will be required upon hire and annual DMV reports will be checked thereafter).
Candidates required to drive cars with manual transmission.
Ideal candidates can work weekends and Holidays.
Paid Holidays, Paid Time-Off, End of Season/Performance Based Bonus, Health Insurance (for full-time employees), Complimentary Daily Meals.
Pay: From $14.00 per hour.
Glenwild Golf Privileges
Glenwild is an EEO employer. All offers of employment with Glenwild are contingent on successful completion of a background check, references and E-Verification.
COVID19 Precautions: We are following all of the Summit County Health Guidelines, including offering a remote interview process, providing masks and other personal protective equipment, temperature screenings, social distancing guidelines in place and special daily attention to cleaning and disinfecting our work place areas.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.