All Seasons Resort Lodging is seeking an Administrative Assistant to focus on the growth of the overall rental portfolio of a dynamic property management company. Position is based Park City, Utah at our corporate office.
- Field inbound sales leads.
- Work with team members to secure Rental Management Agreements
- Track all leads in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Monitor the MLS and all relevant real-estate transactions in established target areas
- Data mine VRBO, Airbnb and other PMC’s in target areas
- Maintain a calendar of upcoming marketing campaigns
- Maintain the “check list” to completion on newly acquired RMAs
- Produce monthly sales-related reports
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in sales or comparable position
- Exceptional communication, relationship building, and sales related skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic understanding of the real estate market and transaction process
- Experience in condo rental programs and management process a plus
- Knowledge of local market and attractions
- Experience using PMS (Property Management Systems), CRS (Central Reservation System) or CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems a plus
- Part time hourly – DOE
All Seasons Resort Lodging represents over 435 vacation rental properties throughout the world-class ski town of Park City, UT, beautiful San Diego, CA, and historic Santa Fe, NM. Our properties range from modestly priced condominiums to luxurious mansions.
We began in Park City in 1999 with just one property and now manage the nightly rental program for 17 properties. Our rapid growth is due to consistently high rental returns, clear and honest owner communication, professional maintenance, and asset value growth of each property we represent.