The Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown, located at a walking distance to downtown attractions and events, is looking for an energetic individual to our Front Office team as an Assistant Front Office Manager.
Our exciting and fast paced Hotel offers a break from the repetition, with no two days that are ever the same. We are proud to offer package that includes competitive pay, generous vacation package, paid holidays, and excellent benefit package for fulltime employees.
We are also offering a $500 signing bonus after the completion of our probationary period.
- Help lead a team of front office employees in a fast-paced environment in the heart of downtown Salt Lake.
- Work with the leaders in other departments to help create strategies for success through employee engagement and guest satisfaction.
- Interact with guests to create a welcoming environment and resolve any issues they may have.
- Provide employees with coaching and counseling to help them succeed and reach their fullest potential.
- Analyze business forecasts and maximize productivity by adjusting scheduling.
- Ensure Guest Service Representatives handle billing and cash transactions properly.
- Coordinate with the Sales, Catering, and Housekeeping departments to help provide flawless service to guests.
- Retain front office staff.
- Must have a minimum 1 year Front Office Experience in upscale hotel environment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- High School diploma required; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience with direct reports
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to create positive response to all situations
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.radissonhotelsamericas.com/en-us/careers