Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
The Banquet Server position takes food and drink orders from banquet patrons. This position serves guests food and drink over multiple courses, requires excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude. Note: the Banquet Server position is required to also work server shifts in the restaurants.
What skills will help you succeed in this role?
- Great Attitude and professional, positive demeanor.
- Food/Beverage Service Worker Permit, where applicable.
- Six months to one year serving experience preferred.
- Read, write and speak English fluently.
- Meet minimum age requirement of jurisdiction.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members.
Davidson Hospitality Group is an award-winning, full-service hospitality management company overseeing hotels, restaurants, dining, and entertainment venues across the US. A trusted partner and preferred operator for Hilton, Hyatt, Kimpton, Marriott, and Margaritaville. Davidson is comprised of four highly specialized operating verticals: Davidson Hotels, Pivot, Davidson Resorts and Davidson Restaurant Group.
Davidson offers a rich benefit program with a variety of benefits designed to enrich the lives and well-being of our team members and their families.
- Three Tiers of Medical Coverage
- 24/7 Healthcare Concierge
- 24/7 Teledoc service
- Maternity Program
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, and Short Term Disability
- Pet Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, bereavement, and Holidays)
- 401K Match
Working at Davidson is like nowhere else. It’s less of a job, more of a calling. It’s part career, part revolution. Because whatever you do here, you play a part in helping redefine the way quality hospitality is delivered to our guests, our clients, our partners, and each other.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hospitality is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required. We participate in E-Verify.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.snowpine.com/careers/
Related Jobs (27)
Attendant – Food Runner/ Server Assistant – La Stellina on December 5, 2023 Part Time