Provide a positive first and last impression to guests as they arrive and leave the hotel. When servicing guests, you’re professional, and friendly. Assist with luggage and packages upon arrival and departure and arrange transportation when necessary.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Get assignments, keys, pager, and special guest requests from your supervisor at the beginning of your shift.
- Greet guests and take luggage to guestrooms promptly when checking in and upon checking out, check and secure guests’ luggage until departure.
- Hail taxicabs and answer inquiries, carry luggage to the curb to meet transportation.
- Provide the guest(s) with information about their stay, the hotel, and answer questions.
- When the concierge is not available, book tours and assist with general information inquiries.
- Keep bell closet clean and neat, polish and clean bell carts daily, keep lobby area and public areas clean and tidy, deep clean other assigned areas.
- Submit all found articles accompanied by a Lost & Found Report.
- Assist valet when they are busy, cover for lunch breaks. Ensure that the “white zone” is kept free and clear for guest arrival and in the case of an emergency.
- Deliver messages, packages, flowers, wine, and housekeeping items (hair dryers, ironing boards, irons, laundry/dry cleaning etc.) to guest rooms upon request.
- Clean and set-up meeting room functions, direct guests to various meeting rooms.
- Set-up and maintain complimentary hotel lobby functions including the morning coffee service and the nightly concierge events.
- Turn in keys and pager to the Housekeeping Department when your shift ends.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.monaco-saltlakecity.com/