The Building Services Manager is responsible for the maintenance and building operations and services of Glenwild. They will manage the engineering, housekeeping, laundry and shuttle services for the Clubhouse. The position is a hands-on working supervisory position where this individual needs to use technical skills combined with management and administrative skills to ensure an efficient and smooth running of all of Glenwild’s building services. Being fiscally responsible for all the engineering and housekeeping costs are also an important part of this position.
They will be responsible for providing general maintenance repairs and supervision of the buildings and facilities, repairs may include plumbing, electrical, heating, cooling, ventilation, furnishings and fixtures, painting, wall cover repairs, light carpentry, door and window repairs. Requirements include: a working knowledge of refrigeration; air conditioning; electric; plumbing; kitchen equipment and other mechanical devices; ability to meet the physical demands of the position, such as heavy lifting, working on ladders, and standing or walking for extended periods of time.
Essential Job Duties:
- Oversee physical plant to ensure facilities and equipment are in proper condition and good working order.
- Order equipment, supplies and maintain inventory control for all engineering and housekeeping areas.
- Manage Engineering, housekeeping and laundry operations, including hiring, scheduling and training.
- Manage Clubhouse employee shuttle services.
- Recommend special projects and execute them as directed by the General manager
- Perform daily walk through inspections and weekly written inspections and follow up.
- Ensure quarterly written maintenance inspections.
- Monitor and control departmental expenses and payroll.
- Hire, train, supervise and evaluate all staff in engineering, housekeeping/laundry and shuttles services.
- Maintain and service all pool, hot tubs and spas to ensure that they are clean and crystal clear.
Employee leads by example, consistently conveying a positive attitude, passion and pride in their work.
- Approach all encounters with members, guests and fellow employees in a gracious, attentive, courteous and service-oriented manner
- Answer all guest/member complaints and suggestions
- Performs other duties as required by the General Manager
High Competitive Salary, based on experience.
Glenwild offers an excellent compensation and benefits package to full-time employees. Including accrued paid time-off, paid Holidays, health, dental and vision insurance, healthcare HSA, Life, AD&D and STD insurance, and additional voluntary life insurance. 401 (K) Plan after 1 year of continuous employment, with employer match.
Glenwild also provides complimentary daily meals and golf benefits in the summer.
Glenwild is an EEO employer. All offers of employment with Glenwild are contingent on successful completion of a background check, references and E-Verification.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.