The Busser will assist managers, servers and bartenders to ensure that all guests have an exceptional experience when dining in The Brass Tag Restaurant. Bussers are responsible for positive guest interactions while professionally clearing and organizing tables in a friendly and efficient manner. At all times, bussers are expected to be attentive to our guest needs and make them feel welcome, comfortable, important and relaxed.
- Demonstrate a skill set relating to the functions of a full service restaurant dining room.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and positive interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 1 years of bussing experience is required.
- Utah Food Handlers certification.
- Prepares the tables, laying out napkins and utensils, making sure the condiments are refilled, performing all dinging room preparation tasks.
- Understanding of current menu items, specialties and menu deviations.
- Maintain a proper dining experience, fulfilling guest’s needs, removing courses, marking tables, refilling glasses.
- Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by MOD.
- Filling in for absent staff as needed.
- Assisting with special events as needed.
- Greet all guests warmly with an appropriate greeting.
- Understands and can communicate products and services available at the resort.
- May be required to work outdoors as business demand dictates.
- Will work near moving or mechanical parts.
- May work near toxic/caustic chemicals and with fumes or airborne particles.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays and extended hours as business demand dictates.
- Frequent walking and/or standing for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.deervalley.com/get-in-touch/employment