The Concierge is a “First Impression” of the hotel, services and amenities. The Concierge is a caring and compassionate individual who projects a professional image while responsible for handling all assigned duties, providing excellent customer service and supporting the smooth operation of entire hotel.
- Greet, inform, and direct guests and visitors in a friendly, helpful manner
- Provide excellent phone etiquette for all telephone calls
- Run errands for guests including personal items, gifts and special requests
- Research and book transportation, tours and reservations for guests
- Identify, screen and supervise off-site vendors for quality (restaurants, transportation, etc.)
- Effectively coordinate appointments and reservations (i.e. dining and activities, etc.)
- Perform media research; keeping current on local events, concerts, performances
- Coordinate guest event requests (i.e. wedding proposals, anniversary celebrations, etc.)
- Assist in general clerical and administrative functions and provides administrative support
- Manage special projects (i.e. group transportation, activities, dining, etc.)
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of times.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills necessary for daily email correspondence and phone calls with guests and staff.
- Possess detailed documentation skills regarding all work done on behalf of guests and staff, electronically and in log books.
- Maintain well organized files and work space.
- 3 years or equivalent in customer service industry (preferably in a hotel environment)
- 1 years or equivalent as a hotel concierge or guest services representative
- An intimate knowledge of Utah, specifically Salt Lake City and surrounding areas regarding sights, activities, restaurants and venues.
- Knowledge of computers, internet, and software applications including MS office
- Skilled in building relationships with guests and staff. Excellent guest recovery skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Flexibility to work evening shifts, weekends and holidays
- Team player with a desire to support both guests and members of the hotel staff
- Grounded in ethical principles and dedicated to the overall guest experience.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://saltlake.littleamerica.com/careers/job-openings/
Related Jobs (35)
Assistant General Manager at Residence Inn MARRIOTT Provo South University on September 27, 2022 Full Time
Starbucks Barista on September 25, 2022