As a Club Level Concierge, you will:
- Monitor club lounge for seating availability, service, safety, and well being of guests.
- Maintain cleanliness and condition of bar, bar unit, tables, and other tools.
- Prepare and serve beverages.
- Stock ice, glassware, and supplies. Anticipate and communicate replenishment needs promptly.
- Wash dishes and serving utensils as needed.
- Complete opening and closing duties.
- Requisition all necessary supplies, transporting supplies from storeroom to set-up area as required.
- Secure coolers, cabinets, and storage areas.
- Document pertinent information in department logbook.
- Forecast additional meal requirements and communicate special requests to the kitchen.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, prepare and review written documents accurately and completely, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance; and stand, sit, or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.driftwoodhospitality.com/jobs/2144609-concierge-club-level