Job Summary/Essential Functions:
The Concierge Manager will be responsible for ensuring best-in-class member, guests, and prospect experience by providing personalized concierge services such as making activity and event reservations, and offering suggestions for sightseeing, transportation, dining, and accommodations.
- Provides personalized and professional concierge services for members and their guests including, but not limited to:
- Books on-property activity bookings.
- Assembles lift, trail and ski condition information.
- Handles ski guide and ski/board instruction reservations.
- Schedules demo ski/board/recreational equipment reservations and fittings.
- Provides referrals for adventure and experience bookings.
- Arranges ground transportation.
- Relays shuttle information, schedules and arrangements.
- Provides restaurant referrals from Park City, Salt Lake City, and greater Morgan Valley.
- Organizes children activity requests.
- Researches and refers baby-sitting options.
- Coordinates or communicates special occasions and celebrations.
- Assists with special needs and requirements.
- Books mountain guide and mountain sports lesson reservations for members and guests, both at WPR and at Snowbasin (our partner resort).
- Manages all required member, guest and prospect pre-arrival and post-arrival communications.
- Answers incoming calls and emails expeditiously and impresses members, guests and prospects with our responsiveness and area knowledge.
- Warmly greets members, guests and prospects who are visiting the club.
- Registers members and their guests and collects guest waivers.
- Maintains a comprehensive supply of club and activity information for members and their guests; posts daily events/activities/menus/shuttle schedules.
- Procures and provides curated lists of recommendations for available activities and services.
- Provides member notifications and make sure all members/guests are thoroughly informed and have all the club offering information they need.
- Creates and maintains all member and regular guest family profiles (names, birthdays, ages, favorite foods, sports teams, music, wine, electronic games, anniversaries, ski/board abilities, outside interests, special dietary needs food and other allergies, etc.)
- Acquires pictures of all family members and guests. Prepares and sends thank-you letters, get-well cards, flowers and birthday greeting cards.
- Provides periodic family “surprises” for members/guests and fulfill unique requests including arranging for adventure experiences such as heli-skiing, hot air balloon rides, etc.; coordinates special celebrations/memories for members/guests and arranging for hard-to-find items.
- Updates the CRM, membership software and systems; maintain member and guest records (including visits by guests and member charges).
- Provides daily members/guests on-property reports to all member facing staff, informing all WPR member-facing staff about member/guest arrivals, preferences, birthdays, anniversaries, special events, etc.
- Receives, stores, and/or delivers mail and luggage. Performs appropriate on- or off-site errands for members/guests and pick up or deliver a variety of items.
- Provides a variety of business services such as shipping packages and assisting with printing needs
- Manages the club’s “lost and found” program.
- Assists the events team in planning and scheduling special events, parties, or meetings, and acts as an onsite WPR representative as needed.
- Assists the membership team with member relations, assembling/delivering member welcome packages and member orientations and tours.
- Supports peak period operations at member hosting locations (Bar W, lodge, and lifts).
- Works closely with WPR teams to consistently enhance and improve the member experience.
- Creates and manages concierge department budget, tracks and reports expenses and assists the business team with any financial or IT requests.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned or required.
- Attends team, department and company-wide meetings.
Licenses and Special Requirements:
- Les Clefs d’Or or Forbes training preferable.
- Experience with Microsoft programs such as Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Creative or technical work experience with Adobe.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Constantly changing work environment (location, remote, sound, etc.)
- Strong organizational and administrative skills are needed to succeed.
- Ability to view, read, and interpret from various software, online and printed sources.
- Visually inspect work areas for cleanliness, club standards, and safety.
- Must be able to hear and react to emergency signals or communications.
- Effectively use two-way radios.
- Learn and enhance current and future software implementations.
- Train subordinates on software and company programs.
- Sit, stand, socialize, walk, push, pull, lift, grasp, twist, turn, bend, and move for extended amounts of time to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to supervise, empower, engage, and encourage a team.
- Lift up to 50lbs occasionally, 25lbs frequently, and 10lbs constantly.
Classification: Full-time, exempt
- High school diploma, GED equivalent or higher required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of five years in a resort, club or hospitality industry setting preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a management or supervisory position.
- Maintains neat and professional experience and always observes personal cleanliness rules.
- Member and guest-service oriented.
- Acts professionally.
- Displays a positive attitude toward all (staff, members, guests).
- Courteous towards others.
- Demonstrates a willingness to help others.
- Always acts ethically.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Being creative and proactive.
- Must be aware and able to abide by safety practices.
- Reliable and predictable attendance.
- Wears a clean and presentable uniform.
- Ability to exercise good judgement under pressure.
- Can prioritize needs and effectively manage resources.
- Knowledgeable about and consistently follows policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed.
Please forward a resume, cover letter, and three professional references to email@example.com
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://wasatchpeaksranch.com/