The Bell Staff’s primary responsibility is to move luggage and storage bags to and from the residences, storage areas and the lobby. This position will be expected meet or exceed the owners and guests expectations while adhering to service and safety standards of Deer Valley Resort. This position will be expected to complete other tasks as assigned. This position is part-time, day shift, Saturday’s and Sunday’s only. Approximately 16-20 hours per week.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be at least 18 years old and have reliable transportation to get to and from work. (21 years old with a valid driver license and clean MVR preferred.)
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs unassisted and 75lbs assisted.
- Must be able to regularly lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move luggage, bell carts and large storage bags.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to prioritize
- Must be able to work the day shift on Saturday and Sunday.
- Must be willing and able to answer phones and operate two-way radios in a professional manner.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be visible to owners, guests and fellow employees to assist with check-in / check-out procedures as needed.
- Be ready to assist owners and guests with moving luggage, storage bags and groceries to and from their residences and lobby.
- Assist with housekeeping duties and other general labor task around the property including but not limited to: striping sheets, cleaning common areas, emptying trash/ recycling bins, power washing garage and shoveling snow.
- Be aware of and adhere to all safety and departmental policies and procedures.
- Adhere to company dress codes, maintain a clean, well-groomed appearance and be on time for scheduled shifts.
- Demonstrate proactive owner, guest and employee problem resolution with urgency, respect and empathy. Document problems and supply feedback to managers and supervisors
- Be willing to work with other departments to foster a spirit of teamwork and cooperation
- Have a working knowledge of other departments to understand the interactions and effects each department has on the overall operation of the Club.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Perks & Benefits:Ski for Free, 401K, Health Insurance, Retail & Restaurant Discounts, and More!