Hotel Park City, member of Autograph Collection Hotels by Marriott International; is seeking a customer service driven leader as our Director of Front Office.
This position is on our Executive Team at Hotel Park City and plays a vital role with all our hotel departments helping shape the overall experience for our guests.
Autograph Collection is a unique brand within Marriott’s portfolio, where independence is celebrated, but still participating in all the standards and loyalty programs that Marriott is known for.
The Director of Front Office oversees the overall management responsibility for operations for the Front Desk, Bell, PBX , Concierge, and Reservation associates, directly managing profitability, product quality, and compliance to the hotel’s standards.
- Participates in the hiring, training, scheduling, reviewing and coaching of all front office staff.
- Ensures that service standards are met and developed to maintain consistent levels of excellence.
- Fosters employee commitment and models desired service behaviors in all interactions with guests and employees.
- Reviews daily operating results and weekly forecasting.
- Reviews reports and financial statements to determine hotel operations performance against budget.
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Makes and executes the necessary decisions to keep achievement of the hotel’s goals.
- Performs other duties as requested by management.
- Minimum of 5 years hotel management experience, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized demonstrating strong leadership skills.
- Able to work closely and communicate effectively with all associates, departments, and guests; in a professional manner maintaining high visibility.
- Experience in forecasting & scheduling, daily reviews and analysis of operating results.
- Proficiency in the use computer programs i.e. Microsoft Office Suite; PMS – Opera & Marriott platforms preferred.
- Excellence in verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven record in mentoring and leading a successful team.
– Equal Opportunity Employer-
CityPark City, UT
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://hotelparkcity.applicantpool.com/jobs/
Related Jobs (37)
Starbucks Barista on September 25, 2022