We’re searching for experienced Maintenance Engineers to join our team.
This is a full time position, 5 days per week. May include weekends and holidays.
In support of the entire Engineering Department, maintain the entire hotel facility, including the physical building structure, all mechanical, electrical, and related equipment in accordance with energy conservation and preventative maintenance programs. Ensure the upkeep of guest areas to maintain an attractive hotel.
- Conduct walk-throughs and visually assess the safe and efficient maintenance and operation of the physical structure(s) of the hotel, all mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems and any other related equipment.
- Follow prescribed safety procedures for personnel and equipment by the company and OSHA.
- Ensure all projects are completed on time and according to specifications.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure coordination of activities.
- Comply with an ongoing maintenance program.
- Assist with performing minor and routine painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, and other related maintenance activities.
- Ensure proper installation, repair and maintenance of all equipment and plumbing.
- Ensure maintenance and repair of all finished surfaces in the hotel.
- Assist with installation and maintenance of air conditioning units, systems and HVAC operations.
- Maintain the key and lock system in the hotel.
- Maintain all lighting, interior and exterior.
- Maintain the exterior appearance of the property.
- Maintain and controls all tools owned by the hotel.
- Assist with the loading and unloading of supplies weighing over 40 pounds.
- Additional duties as needed.
Salary, $18 an hour+ DOE, Full-time