A General Maintenance Engineer will be responsible primarily for general maintenance and repairs in guest room, meeting space, and front of the house areas, as well as back of the house areas including kitchen, laundry, electrical, mechanical, and HVAC systems. A Shift Engineer will also perform preventive maintenance on major equipment and systems, using a windows based computer system. Ability to read blue prints and schematics is preferred, along with basic trouble-shooting skills. A minimum of one year building maintenance experience is required with hotel experience preferred. Good communication skills are necessary.
- One year building maintenance experience required; Hotel experience preferred.
- Overnight shift availability; This role is primarily for the overnight shifts.
- Excellent communication skills.
Hyatt has a very competitive benefit package for colleagues, which may include:
- Complimentary or Discounted hotel room nights
- Unlimited colleague and friends & family discounted room rates
- Bereavement and jury duty pay
- Vacation, sick, new child leave
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance, discounted prescriptions
- 401(k) w/ match
- Direct deposit
Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment/ COVID-19 safety procedures:
At Hyatt, our colleagues and guest safety and wellbeing is our priority. In order to protect our colleagues and guests, we have implemented safety procedures for each department.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations as applicable
- Daily Wellness Checks
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Hyatt is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.hyatt.com/en-US/careers/search?searchable=%5B%7B%22id%22:%2246360210089%22,%22text%22:%22Hyatt%20Centric%20Park%20City%22,%22portal%22:%5B%2221860210089%22,%2222260210089%22%5D,%22filterId%22:%22ORGANIZATION%22%7D%5D