The Events Learning and Development Coordinator is part of the Learning and Engagement Team which is part of the Firm’s Talent Development department for the Firm’s employees. This person will interact closely with the Firm’s executives and administrative staff to ensure proper scheduling of employee talent development events, scheduling speakers to attend these events, reporting and analyzing data collected from program surveys and feedbacks. This person will have a clear understanding of work streams and support other administrative tasks. The Talent Development Department are committed to empower and unearth the full potential of every employee of the Firm.
- Manage calendars and scheduling for multiple senior leaders to attend various meetings and trainings
- Work closely with administrative team for booking and scheduling needs
Budget and Expense Management
- Development of budget for approval from client
- Collecting and confirming invoices between client and vendors
- Reconcile budgets post event
- Communications and Marketing
- Managing, drafting and approval of communications and sending from shared mailbox
- Monitor and respond to inquiries in shared mailboxes
- Prepare printed materials (agendas/handouts)
- Learning Administration Reports
- Pull, analyze and report on Learning Administration functions
- Develop feedback surveys on Qualtrics platform and ability to analyze results
- Upload assets to NovoEd platform
- Internal and External Speaker engagement and calendar blocking
- Zoom setup for live virtual sessions or book conference room for in person events.
- Collaborate with A/V team on audio visual and recording needs
- Ordering and managing materials and supplies
- Onboarding new vendors into vendor portal
- Working with legal department on TSA and SOWs
- Adhering to dress code and grooming policies.
- Capacity to take on additional duties as assigned; additional adjustments or responsibilities may be changed or added as necessary.
- Requires a professional and polished approach as position interacts closely with various senior leaders and team members within the firm.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and juggle many tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to interact with senior leaders of the firm.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft suite, and knowledge of office technology/equipment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Learning Management System.
- Analytical and technical skills.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively in stressful situations.
- Exceptional client service skills to exceed expectations.
- Punctual, dependable and dedicated to achieving operational excellence, down to the smallest of details.
- Discreet, ethical and committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
- Excelling as a team member, with a passion for delivering the Platinum Service® standard and focused on total customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining a consistently professional approach, with a willingness to take ownership and responsibility both within and outside one’s job domain.
- A college graduate with one to two years of administrative experience in a corporate environment.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.rapportservice.com/careers.html