Starting pay rate $20 / Hour
$1,000 Bonus (Sign-on Bonus only applies for new hires and rehires that have not been employed with Westgate within one year of their termination date.)
It’s hammer time…break it down! They call you the superhero of Engineering, ready to tackle the day. Your hands are like magic, fixing anything in sight. From changing light bulbs to painting drywall, no task is too small. Get your toolbelt ready and apply today!
As a Facilities Maintenance Technician, you will:
- Be friendly! Greet our guests with a smile
- Turn guest transactions into interactions
- Complete guest maintenance requests
- Repair and replace defective parts as needed
- Consistently keep a clean and safe work environment
- Write detailed and accurate incident reports
- Be swift to act, keeping a watchful eye on resort activity
- Respond to emergency situations
- Conduct routine safety and security inspections
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
- Prior facilities maintenance experience preferred.
- Knowledge of basic tools.
- 1+ year of facilities maintenance or handyman experience.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and work in outdoor weather conditions
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed.
- Westgate Resorts is a Smoke and Tobacco-Free workplace. Except where prohibited by law, applicants who smoke or use tobacco products will not be considered for positions at Westgate
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/WestgateResorts/743999876614771-facilities-maintenance-technician-1-000-sign-on-bonus