Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Deer Valley Resort
Purpose of Position:
To provide maintenance support for Deer Valley vehicles and equipment. Maintenance may be performed outside and at locations other than the maintenance shops.
Job Qualifications/Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hold a valid driver license is required, along with an acceptable (insurable) driving record
- Responsible for monitoring proper usage, maintenance and storage of all fleet equipment (shop tools, vehicles, etc.).
- Responsible for following the company’s safety and risk management policies and
- Perform overhaul operations on all components of assigned
- Must have thorough knowledge of and demonstrate the proper use of diagnostic tools i.e.: volt ohm meters, scan tools, etc.
- Demonstrate the ability to accurately troubleshoot all assigned vehicle/equipment systems.
- Insure work order accuracy and completion for jobs
- Able to provide necessary on-equipment fabrication of covers, brackets, frame members, etc.
- Perform corrosion control and spot repair of body and frame
- Should be able to demonstrate and perform welding/fabrication jobs using all
- Capable of performing all Level III duties and below without direct
- Provide quality control for Level III mechanics and below (including shop helper)
- Participate in training and developing training material for other
- Help direct departmental and personnel activities when other management personnel are unavailable.
- Must conform to all company standards as outlined in the employee handbook
- Deal with the guest and fellow employees in a professional and courteous
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.deervalley.com/get-in-touch/employment