Hyatt has a very competitive benefit package for colleagues, which may include:
- Complimentary or Discounted hotel room nights
- Unlimited colleague and friends & family discounted room rates
- Bereavement and jury duty pay
- Vacation, sick, new child leave
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance, discounted prescriptions
- 401(k) w/ match
- Direct deposit
- Complimentary colleague meals
- Complimentary parking
- Discounted ski pass (reimbursement to take place at conclusion of season)
- Opportunity for growth and advancement!
Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment/ COVID-19 safety procedures:
At Hyatt, our colleagues and guest safety and wellbeing is our priority. In order to protect our colleagues and guests, we have implemented safety procedures for each department.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations as applicable
- Daily Wellness Checks
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Hyatt is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Open availability including, but not limited to: weekends, holidays, am/pm shifts
This is a great opportunity to get a start with Hyatt as a Food & Beverage Attendant. For immediate consideration of this position, click Apply Now and complete an application on the Hyatt Careers Site!
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.hyatt.com/en-US/careers/jobdetails/10780/PAR004913?iniurl.src=CWS-1&tz=GMT-07:00&tzname=America%2FLos_Angeles&job=PAR004913