$1000 HIRING BONUS Front Desk Agents are responsible for greeting and registering the guest providing outstanding guest service during their stay and settling the guest’s account upon completion of their stay. Primary responsibilities include: registering guests making and modifying reservations hotel operator and concierge duties. Providing attentive courteous and efficient service to all guests prior to arrival and throughout their stay while maximizing room revenue and occupancy.
- Approach all encounters with guests and associates in a friendly service oriented manner.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards).
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality policies standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk in accordance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards; maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Maintain proper operation of the telephone switchboard and ensure that all Aimbridge Hospitality performance standards are met.
- Handle requests for information mail and messages in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Answer guest inquires about hotel service facilities and hours of operation.
- Answer inquiries from guests regarding restaurants transportation entertainment etc.
- Establish and maintain good communications and team work with fellow associates and other departments within the hotel.
- Be aware of all rates packages and special promotions; Be familiar with all in house groups; Be aware of closed out and restricted dates.
- Obtain all necessary information when taking room reservations and follow rate quoting scenario.
- Be familiar with all Aimbridge Hospitality policies and house rules as well as hospitality terminology.
- Have knowledge of and assist in emergency procedures as required.
- Handle check-ins and check-outs in a friendly efficient and courteous manner.
- Fully comprehend and be able to operate all relevant aspects of the Front Desk computer system.
- Ensure logging and delivery of packages mail and messages as needed to guests and meeting rooms.
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when communicating with other associates.
- As needed deliver guest items such as luggage newspapers messages packages amenities or other items requested by guests or team members
- Maintain an up to date working knowledge of all property amenities as well as any special events local area attractions and things to do around the hotel.
- Perform other duties as assigned which may include but is not limited to the following: helping coworkers in other areas of the hotel maintaining a clean and organized work area and overall cleanliness and safety throughout the hotel and grounds
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers-aimbridge.icims.com/jobs/85877/front-desk-agent/job
Related Jobs (23)
Assistant General Manager at Residence Inn MARRIOTT Provo South University on September 27, 2022 Full Time