Are you friendly, outgoing and like making a good first and last impression? Are you detail-oriented and would you like to start a career in hospitality? If so, the Front Desk Representative position at the Zermatt Utah Resort & Spa, may be perfect for you! Every guest in our resort in some way interacts with our Front Desk team, providing a warm and friendly check-in and check-out experience.
Excellent benefits are available for full time, year round positions, as well as perks and resort discounts for part time positions. If you are career minded, this position serves as an entry-level position for many other career opportunities at the Resort once you gain the necessary experience. We encourage you to apply and join our team.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Welcomes guests in a warm and friendly way.
- Manages gift cards
- Balances cash drawer
- Responds to guest inquiries and requests in a timely manner
- Helps with guest packages
- Facilitates correspondence with guests
- Works collaboratively with all areas of the resort.
- Print reports
- Review pass along
- Voicemail, emails and calls
- Review Arrivals
- Collect Deposits
- Check Wyndham Rewards go free
- Guest request Log
- Work orders
- Check in guests
- Remove cups and dishes in lobby, Keep your area looking nice
- Lost and found
- End of the day shift report
- Talk with guests
- Team meeting with Leslie
- Know resume’s and group information
- Know property events, area events and area details
- Be able to take reservations for walk in’s or calls
- Be friendly, visit with guests!!
- Manage all supplies such as golf, chess, checkers
- Manage all keys for checkout
Must be available to stand for long period of time and have a flexible schedule, working days, evenings, weekends and holidays, as needed.
*Midway Properties Group, LLC (dba Zermatt Utah Resort & Spa) is an equal opportunity employer*
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://zermatt.applicantpool.com/jobs/969630.html