The Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel is actively recruiting for a Front Office Agent to join our team. Situated in the beating heart of the downtown business and entertainment districts, Sheraton Salt Lake City offers contemporary comfort for business and leisure travelers. Our hotel is 362 rooms and suites with 33,000 sq ft of meeting space.
Attend to guests’ needs, including, but not limited to, registration, checkout and cashiering.
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival. Register guests into the computer, verifying reservation, address, and credit information. Promote the Marriot Bonvoy Rewards Program and provide recognition and benefits to all present members.
- Accept payment for guests’ accounts both at the time of registration and at checkout. Maintain a house bank and make a deposit and accurate report of receipts daily. Cash checks and exchange currency for guests.
- Issue key to and control entrance of safety deposit boxes. Post miscellaneous charges as requested. Deposit guest valuables in hotel safe deposit box as requested and appropriate.
- Transmit and receive messages using all communication avenues.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, and shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Listen to and solve guests’ concerns.
- Keep record of room availability and rate
- Thank each guest by name for choosing your hotel. Invite back.
- Make, confirm, and cancel reservations via all communication avenues.
- Accurately post charges such as room, food, liquor, or telephone to guest bill.
- Make reservation, transportation, or entertainment reservations for guest.
- Log and conduct wake-up calls timely and pleasantly.
- Ability to focus on the guest, ensuring complete satisfaction with each transaction / interaction.
- Ability to willingly perform other customer service and guest-related functions as required.
High school or equivalent education preferred.
Prior Front Desk in a Hotel environment preferred. One to two years in a public contact position.
Must be able to work varying shifts between 3:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. based on business and client demand, including weekends and holidays and necessary.
Are able to work with school schedules
Licenses or Certificates
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per Driftwood Hospitality Management, LLC and Marriott standards.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
EOE/M/F/D/V/Drug-Free Workplace/MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://sheratonslc.applicantpool.com/jobs/534268.html
Related Jobs (35)
Assistant General Manager at Residence Inn MARRIOTT Provo South University on September 27, 2022 Full Time
Starbucks Barista on September 25, 2022