Do you make your guests feel welcome as they enter your space while you make sure that everything is ready?
Are you excited to recommend places to go, where to eat, and all the fun stuff that your neighborhood has to offer? If so, you may be a good fit as our Front Office Agent.
We are in search of a vivacious, engaging and customer-focused FRONT OFFICE AGENT.
Here’s your main responsibility:
As the front office agent, you will check-in and check-out guests and respond to inquiries and problems in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all company standard operating procedures.
These are what you need to do:
1. Handle guest registration and room assignments, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
2. Pre-register, block reservations and take same day reservations and when necessary future reservations following hotel rate structures, discounts, and sell strategies.
3. Handle guest check-ins/check-outs in accordance with hotel credit/cash handling policies in an efficient and friendly manner.
4. Resolve customer complaints; assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, check cashing, safety boxes, etc.
5. Cancel room reservations according to procedures.
6. Walk customers in a professional and courteous manner according to procedures.
The ideal candidate is a “people-person” and will have open availability as the hotel is a 24-hour operation.
You may be assigned these:
- Assist with responsibilities and duties in the absence or heavy volume in the areas of Bell/Valet and Reservationist.
- Verify registration cards against computer to ensure accuracy of name, type of payment, rate, market segment.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Participate in hotel committees and task force assignments.
Assist the Front Office Manager in all areas requested and act in his/her place during his/her absence.
Our expectations from you:
• Abide by payroll policies, procedures, Meals and Rest Periods policy and Springboard Rules of Conduct.
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of all hotel safety and security procedures as required maintaining a secure and safe environment for associates as well as guests.
• Read and abide by all the regulations and rules of conduct stated in the Springboard Associate Manual
These are what the job requires:
Education: High School education or equivalent experience.
Experience: Experience required by position is from three months to one full year of employment in a related position with this Company or other organizations.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to operate a computer, calculator, phone, printer
- Must possess a good knowledge of computerized hotel systems i.e. OPERA PMS and other software such as Microsoft Office
- Must be a positive team player
- Ability to compile facts and figures with the ability to analyze moderately complex mathematical calculations
- Good written/verbal communication skills
- Must maintain a warm and friendly demeanor
- Maintains composure and objectivity when needed
- Very good telephone and guest relations etiquette and skills
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.springboardhospitality.com/careers
Related Jobs (34)
Assistant General Manager at Residence Inn MARRIOTT Provo South University on September 27, 2022 Full Time