To ensure front desk operations run smooth and assist AGM and General Manager with running the hotel.
Reports to: Assistant General Manager, General Manager
Supervises: Front Desk / Night Audit Staff
Interfaces with: Guests, vendors and associates
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
- Committed to ensuring every guest leaves satisfied.
- Provides a personal example of commitment to guest service by responding to each guests needs.
- Empowers front desk staff to deliver guest service by encouraging and rewarding responsive guest service.
- Ensures hotel standards contribute to the delivery of consistent guest service.
- Assist in pre-registration and blocking of reservations when necessary.
- Ensure front desk staff comply with unit cash handling, credit and check cashing policies and procedures.
- Ensure hotel staff is knowledgeable about incoming groups and new accounts.
- Responsible for making front desk schedule and ensuring all shifts are covered.
- Communicate with the Director of Sales to be informed of recent developments and upcoming events.
- Knows the hotels demand segments and sources of business for each.
- Ensure proper rates and inventory are loaded correctly.
- Assist the General Manager with city ledger billing and maintenance.
- Ensure daily checklists are completed.
- Ensure front desk area is kept clean and presentable for guests.
- Be knowledgeable of all brand specific front desk requirements and current promotions.
- Other duties as assigned by your General Manager.
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching
- Able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Smile and provide a pleasant place for our guests
- Computer skills are required
- Hotel / Hospitality Experience is Required (Front Desk)
- Supervisory Experience
- Hilton OnQ Experience is a plus
**WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS ARE REQUIRED**
CityWest Valley City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.applicantpro.com/openings/westvalleyembassysuites/jobs/2055006-33831