** Sign-On Bonus** Awaits plus you will enjoy team member perks such as Paid Time Off (PTO), Team Member and Friends and Family Travel Discounts.
You’re a professional people-person with a vivacious personality, having the confidence to supervise a team. You’ve worked as a hotel front office agent before.
Guests and colleagues are enamored with your excellent hospitality. You make everyone feel welcomed!
You are detailed and analytically-savvy. When no one else is around, you take charge and get the job done!
If these characteristics sounds like you, we are looking for you.
We are in search of an experienced FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR.
This is how the job would look like:
As the Front Office Supervisor, you will supervise the desk agents (bell and valet staff if any) to ensure completion of essential duties necessary for an efficient Front Office operation.
These are what you need to do:
1. Handle guest check-ins and check-outs efficiently and in a friendly and professional manner.
2. Supervise desk agents and work load during shift. Complete shift check-lists as specified.
3. Run accurate room status reports in a timely manner and relay necessary information to effected departments and individuals.
4. Update daily group information; maintain and be familiar with future group files. Monitor and prepare group requirements and relay necessary information to effected departments and individuals.
5. Print cashiers report and verify balances. Verify all banks and deposits accordingly.
6. Monitor key control to maintain hotel security.
7. Respond to guest questions regarding the hotel. Know the lay out of the hotel and the surrounding areas.
You may be assigned this:
1. Maintain good working relationships and open lines of communication with all other departments.
2. Train, cross-train, and re-train (when necessary) all Front Office staff.
3. Assist the leadership when necessary.
4. Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
Our expectations from you:
- Abide by payroll policies, procedures (punch in/punch out) and rules of conduct as stated in the OLS Hotels & Resorts associate manual.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all hotel safety and security procedures as required maintaining a secure and safe environment for associates as well as guests.
- Report any unusual occurrences and/or request to the immediate supervisor/MOD.
4. Read and abide by all the regulations and rules of conduct stated in the associate handbook.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.springboardhospitality.com/careers