Hotel Front Desk Supervisor (PM Shift & Night Audit Lead)
Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport
We are looking for a fun, self-motivating, and hard-working individual to be our Front Desk Supervisor at the Hampton Inn & Suites SLC Airport !
The Front Desk Supervisor / Shift Lead / Team Trainer is primarily responsible for overseeing the success of the front desk team and ensuring outstanding guest experiences.
The hours are primarily Tuesday – Saturday between the hours of Noon-Midnight depending on the needs of the hotel.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Train, develop, and supervise the front desk team
- Assist with guest complaints and problem resolution
- Perform evaluations of front desk team members
- Act as the Manager on Duty when necessary
Preferred and Required Experience and Availability:
Hilton and OnQ experience preferred but not required. Hotel front desk experience required. Must be able to work full time with a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays. Must be willing to consent to a background check, obtain Airport ground transportation badge. Be on call for Front Desk Agents and Night Auditors.
- Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, push, and lift / carry up to 30 pounds.
- Stand/walk on feet for 8 hours, standing at desk, giving walk in hotel site tours
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour DOE
For consideration please email resume to : SLCHS_Hampton_Suites@Hilton.com
please include which position you are applying for.