The Front Desk Supervisor makes guest reservations and ensures that hotel guests receive attentive service at upon hotel registration, check-out and during their stay.
The Hotel Front Desk Clerk Primary Job Duties:
- Register guests and assign rooms, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
- Front Desk Clerk checks guests in and out of hotel efficiently and communicates all hotel services and available hotel accommodations.
- Front Desk Clerk must Comply with unit cash handling, credit and check cashing policies and procedures.
- Keep front desk area clean and presentable for hotel guests.
- Maintain positive guest relations through positive resolution of guest complaints.
- Front Desk Clerk must ensure accuracy of billing to hotel guests.
Hotel Front Desk Clerk Job Qualifications:
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Computer skills are a plus.
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking.
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching.
- Some exposure to cleaning chemicals.
- Smile and provide a pleasant place for our guests.