You’re the supervisor for the Front Office. You ensure that well-trained, highly motivated staff handle guests with the utmost care. Sound experience tells when to let the team fly and when to surface and guide. Under your careful watch, operations run smooth and well within budget. You have what it takes? Then we may have just the opportunity you need, as the Front Office Supervisor!
Orchestrate and expedite the registration and checkout process at the front desk. Oversee the daily operation of the front desk.
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival. Register guests into the computer, verifying reservation, address, and credit information. Promote the Brand Preferred Guest Program and provide recognition and benefits to all present members.
- Accept payment for guests’ accounts both at the time of registration and at checkout. Maintain a house bank and make a deposit and accurate report of receipts daily. Cash checks and exchange currency for guests.
- Supervise the front desk agents, ensuring the correct sequence of events for proper registration and checkout of guests. Assign specific tasks to front desk agents relative to credit, missing addresses, room and folio assignment, posting charges, and overall cleanliness and organization of the front desk.
- Provide ongoing training and support to front desk agents.
- Review daily checklists and repots. Follow-up on credit opportunities
- Maintain a daily log of all guests’ opportunities with corrective action steps. Follow-up on any unresolved situations in a timely manner and pass on appropriate information to other Managers for handling.
- Issue key to and control entrance of safety deposit boxes. Post miscellaneous charges as requested.
- Maintain all front desk related equipment and a par stock of supplies.
- Increase level of guest satisfaction by delivery of an exceptional product through employee development.
- Maintain and correct procedures for credit control, financial transactions, security of financial assets, and guest security.
- Respond and resolve guest requests, complaints, or questions in a courteous and timely manner.
- Ability to accurately use various office and accounting software.
Education: High school or equivalent education required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Schedule: Shifts will 3:00pm to 11:00pm varying days each week based on business demand, including weekends and holidays.
Experience: Two years industry experience preferred. Supervisory experience preferred.
Grooming: All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per Driftwood Hospitability Management and Brand standards.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Room Discounts
- Employee Food and Beverage Discounts
EEO: Driftwood Hospitality Management is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.driftwoodhospitality.com/jobs/search/where/salt%20lake
Related Jobs (9)
FRONT OFFICE MANAGER – HILTON SALT LAKE CITY CENTER on May 16, 2022 Full Time