Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
$300 BONUS after 90 days of employment!
A Housekeeper will support general resort operations by cleaning resort units and maintaining resort quality standards. This position will promote Resort Standards and effectively provide services personally or refer requests to the appropriate department manager as needed to exceed guest expectations.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cleans resort units to include sleeping quarters, kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms: Maintains and adheres to housekeeping detail standards. Cleans, vacuums, dusts, and sanitizes bathrooms, kitchens, and lobbies. Makes beds. Replenishes supplies, such as kitchenware and toiletries. Sorts, counts, folds, mark, or carries linens. Observe precautions required to protect resort guests and guest property, and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
- Maintain positive customer and associate relationships: Respond appropriately to guest inquiries and concerns to ensure total guest satisfaction. Handle guest issues to resolution in effort to improve the guest experience and escalate any outstanding guest inquiry or concern to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up. Make appropriate service recovery recommendations. Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments. (10% time)
- Ensure compliance with: Internal Audit, Quality Assurance, Loss Prevention, Resort Operating Procedures, Guest Service Department Operating Procedure, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Build a “Count On Me” Culture: Continuously exhibit the company’s Count on Me philosophy; be responsive to the needs of our guests, associates and all we come into contact with on the job, be respectful in every way; deliver a great experience.
- Performs other duties as needed
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
Knowledge and skills
• Detail oriented with organizational skills
• Familiarity with cleaning products and equipment
• Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence and memos
• Ability to give high priority to customer service
• Must maintain a professional appearance and a Can-Do, positive attitude towards all guests and staff
• Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed
• Has knowledge of general cleaning concepts
• Has knowledge of cleaning chemicals
• Has experience with cleaning tools and equipment
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.travelandleisureco.com/jobs/housekeeper-17-per-hr-worldmark-wolf-creek-resort-eden-utah-united-states-186f0245-638b-401f-9366-a5b302d60c70
Related Jobs (14)
Laundry Associate – Seasonal – $16.25/hr Full Time – Bear Lake on July 28, 2022 Full Time
Housekeeper – $17.25/hr Part Time – Seasonal – Bear Lake on July 28, 2022 Part Time
Housekeeper – $17.25/hr Full Time – Seasonal – Bear Lake on July 28, 2022 Full Time
Common Area Attendant – $17.25/hr – WorldMark Bear Lake on July 28, 2022 Full Time