PURPOSE OF POSITIONS: To ensure guest and employee satisfaction at the Front Desk by fulfilling the Deer Valley Difference. The position requires providing guest check-in and check-out services, concierge services, advanced guest communication, driving of company vehicles, extensive use of computers systems, support of other departments and the ability to work well in a team environment.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills in order to communicate effectively with guests, homeowners and employees
- Must be able to work overnight hours which may vary.
- Must be extremely organized with an acute attention to detail
- Must be able to work positively with a variety of personalities
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and carry luggage
- Must be over 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and be able to drive large company vehicles in all weather conditions
- Must be willing to cross train in several departments
- Must possess outstanding integrity and excellent decision making skills
- Must demonstrate initiative and be able to operate independently of supervision
- Must be able to remain calm and organized under pressure
- Must be proficient in basic computer skills
- Must be committed to providing outstanding guest service
JOB DUITES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete all overnight front desk operations including but not limited to check in, check out, running reports and answering the phone
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment and access points
- Maintain and monitor all security camera equipment
- Maintain environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls and alarms. Answer alarms and investigate disturbances
- Provide assistance to the maintenance and housekeeping departments as necessary for guest satisfaction.
- Maintain organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements
- Assist with issues on the property as they arise
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs, evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Contribute to team effort
Sweater provided and cleaned by the company. Personal clothing: black pants, shoes belt provided by employee.
The following requirements are essential:
Will be required to sit, stand, walk upstairs/downstairs, walk outdoors, and walk through varying weather conditions. Must be physically capable of accessing all buildings and areas of the resort.
The Goldener Hirsch Inn is a 24 hour operation seven days a week. Work schedules are primarily overnight and includes weekends, on-call and holidays. Employee must be willing to work various shifts.
Varying with employment status and tenure, Deer Valley offers their staff ski privileges, friends and family ski passes, health insurance, an end-of-season bonus, housing, dining and retail discounts, wellness and yoga classes, employee assistance support
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitewww.deervalley.com/jobs
Related Jobs (34)
Assistant General Manager at Residence Inn MARRIOTT Provo South University on September 27, 2022 Full Time
Starbucks Barista on September 25, 2022