The Guest Service Agent is responsible for registration and check-out, PBX operations, mail and message service all the while providing outstanding service to our guests along the way. You’ll act as an advocate for the hotel, be a creator of ridiculously personal experiences, and develop relationships with guests that will compel them to return.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Review arrivals noting special requests, blocking rooms as needed.
- Check in and out hotel guests in a confident, professional and friendly manner.
- Answer all phone calls promptly and knowledgeably, always ensuring complete and accurate information.
- Complete all items on appropriate (AM, PM, Overnight) checklist by end of shift.
- Conduct pre-assignment of hotel rooms, which includes VIPS, repeat guests, all packages, and any special requests.
- Follow established key control policy.
- Ensure proper credit policies are followed.
- Submit all lost & found articles accompanied by a completed lost & found report.
- Open, secure, and balance out daily shift bank which involves counting and verifying cash, check, and credit card transactions occurring while on duty.
- Verify credit limit report.
- Monitor room availability throughout the day.
- Review daily the selling status of the hotel using yield management system.
- Attend department meeting once a month.
- Communicate by telephone and/or radio with other departments: Reservations, Sales, Housekeeping, Bell Staff, and Valet.
What You Bring
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Previous experience in a Front Desk or customer-facing role is preferred.
- Knowledgeable of immediate area, services, attractions, and events.
- Flexible schedule, able to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Work well under pressure, dealing with many arrivals and departures within a short period of time.
- Familiar with hotel systems and operations, and the ability to enter in information accurately.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.monaco-saltlakecity.com/