Are you into epic mountain views and meeting people from all over the world? Join our team at the newest resort in Park City, Utah! Receive $1000 signing bonus.
Black Rock Mountain Resort is a world-class, affordable luxury destination. We are the best location for four seasons of action, just minutes from Park City and Deer Valley, Utah. Our hospitality professionals are dedicated to service. Our team is built on respect, hard work, and having fun.
We want our guests to have an overriding sense that they are in the exact right place at the exact right time.
If you want to work with a great team in the heart of the resort, apply today!
As a Guest Service Representative you will:
- Enter work place at scheduled time in uniform ready to begin work. Properly clocks in.
- Ensure prescribed amount of cash is on hand by counting and recording count.
- Ensure telephone service meets company standards. Telephone answered within three rings, using proper script. Transfer calls properly, perform wake up calls, take message politely and never give out a room number.
- Properly check in and out guests.
- Properly handle reservations.
- Ensure property management computer procedures are correctly implemented.
- Properly answer guests questions for directions or other needs.
- Assist with cleanliness of lobby, corridors and elevator.
- Additional duties may be added as needed.
EDUCATION: General high school education or better preferred. Must speak, read, write and understand the primary language used in the workplace and by the guests.
EXPERIENCE: One year hotel or customer contact experience preferred.
Most work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate and controlled by hotel environmental systems. Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill tasks. Must be physically able to lift and carry heavy trays and equipment as well as delicate china and glassware. Up to 50 lbs. Also, you must be physically able to walk without assistance on various surfaces for an extended period. This position requires manual dexterity, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, and climbing.
HOURS & SCHEDULE:
- Weekends, weekdays and holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Days & hours may vary based on business needs.
Benefits (full time employees only – waiting period applies):
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
All employees receive a 25% discount at our food & beverage outlets. We are a new resort with several growth and career opportunities. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of the area and are passionate about sharing that knowledge with the guests who visit our resort.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www2.appone.com/Search/Search.aspx?ServerVar=leisurehotelcorporation.appone.com