Classic, consistent quality from a winning team!
Deer Valley Resort is nestled in the Wasatch Mountains of Utah, just 38 miles east of Salt Lake City International Airport, in the historic mining town of Park City which has evolved into an exciting and diverse mountain ski town. Deer Valley Resort is home to a staff of over 2,800 wonderful individuals. Our staff consists of locals, transplants, and seasonal workers from all 50 states as well as international students from around the globe. We are a diverse workforce where everyone feels welcome, appreciated, and valued. No matter if you are 14 or 84 years, there is a place for you in the Deer Valley family! Find a great job at a resort that’s not only one of the best in the world, it feels a lot like home (last year over 1,100 staff members celebrated their fifth season or more at Deer Valley).
- NEW! $20 per hour minimum starting wage for non-tipped position
- NEW! Financial wellness resources are available to our staff
- NEW! Tuition discount programs at University of Arizona Global Campus (UAGC) and Colorado State University (CSU Global)
- Healthcare options, vision and dental benefits are available for staff members
- 125(k) Cafeteria Plan, 401(k) Savings Plan, and optional life insurance are available
- A complimentary Employee Assistance Program is provided for staff members
- Ski perks include skiing up to seven days per week at Deer Valley Resort during non-holiday periods, friends and family ski discounts, free staff ski lessons and discounted rentals
- Free skiing or riding offered at Alterra Mountain Company-owned resorts (excluding CMH Heli-Skiing)
- Free skiing or riding are offered at select local Utah resorts
- Discounted lift ticket rates are available for staff members at Ikon Pass partner resorts (employee only)
- Subsidized meals at Employee Dining Rooms offered for staff while on shift
- Subsidized housing for seasonal full-time staff
- A variety of discounts are offered to staff members from a wide range of businesses, restaurants, shops and service providers in and around the Park City community
- Uniforms are provided for most positions
PURPOSE OF POSITION: The Guest Service Agent’s main objective is to ensure guest, owner, and employee satisfaction at the front desk by fulfilling the Deer Valley Difference. We provide customers with unparalleled attention to detail and a genuine pledge to service excellence.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Communicate clearly utilizing verbal and written communication
- Ability to learn new computer operating systems and navigate them effectively
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, and willing to accept all job responsibilities with equal enthusiasm
- Ability to multi-task and maintain composure under pressure
- Knowledge of Deer Valley and Park City area attractions
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitating a smooth check-in, and check-out for our guests and owners
- Concierge services such as: lift ticket sales, restaurant reservations, providing directions, activity recommendations, and coordinating transportation.
- Performing residence inspections prior to the guest arrival and after they have departed
- Bell staff duties such as package delivery, shoveling guest decks, and carrying luggage to residences.
- Handling of cash and credit card transactions, including settling guest balances upon departure
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Uniform requirements (work shirt, work pants, apron and nametag) are provided by the company. Employee must provide sturdy work shoes.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.deervalley.com/get-in-touch/employment?q=cast