Sorrel River Ranch is a Four Diamond luxury guest ranch located along the scenic Colorado River surrounded by 2,000-foot high cliffs, buttes and mesas. This exclusive 240-acre riverside oasis is 17 miles from Moab, 21 miles from Arches National Park and 43 miles from Canyonlands National Park.
Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa is looking for a Guest Services Agent to manage the front desk. This position will cover the following areas as needed: Front Desk, Bell Staff, Reservations.
Experienced Guest Services Agent Responsabilities:
- To embody the Sorrel standard by exceeding guest expectations in all areas of service.
- Support the Front Desk and Concierge Department by working to implement the itinerary for guest daily logistics.
- Manage small and large details related to guest requests and communicate necessary follow-up with pertinent staff.
- Work to further the Sorrel products and services by questioning operational norms, proposing solutions, and striving to innovate and streamline operations.
- Work diligently to execute the Sorrel mission through supporting the Sorrel operations team and stepping up to complete any and all necessary tasks as needed.
- Behave as a leader within the Sorrel hospitality team and encourage and support the team to deliver our products and services to the highest possible standard every day.
- Take incoming calls from potential guests inquiring on occupancy and availability. Ability to schedule guests and book their stays.
- Register and assign rooms to guests, issue room keys or cards, transmit and receive messages, keep records of occupied rooms and guests’ accounts, make and confirm reservations, and present statements to and collect payments from departing guests. Inform guests concerning services, events, and facilities available.
- Complete and maintain open/closing checklist each day.
- Embrace all Sorrel standards and values both within the workplace and in the community.
- Thoroughly and professionally communicate with all team members.
- Take direction from multiple managers and juggle multiple tasks at one time.
- Safely transport Sorrel guests and luggage to their rooms and upon departures.
- Learn to follow standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Proactively communicate and help implement necessary changes and updates that need to be made to SOPs, daily duties, etc.
Experienced Guest Services Agent Min Requirements:
- Three or more years experience in Guest Services, Concierge, or Bellhop roles
- Able to work well on a team with different personalities.
- Sophisticated communication skills.
- High ethical standards.
- Experience resolving internal and external conflicts.
- Strong administrative skills and computer skills
- Ability to multi-task taking calls and entering information in computer as needed.
Experienced Guest Services Agent Character traits:
- Flexible team player.
- Dependable, Honest, Confident, personable, and well dressed
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, demanding atmosphere.
- Willing to work specifically to meet guest needs – early mornings and late evenings if need be.
Experienced Guest Services Agent Work Requirements:
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Flexible work schedule, work Part-Time or Full-Time
- Computer knowledge in the use of PC, Windows, Mews, and other hospitality software applications.
Experienced Guest Services Agent Benefits and Perks:
- Health Benefits
- 100% Life insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Employee discount for friends and family.
- Employee discount on purchases and adventurers
- Working Advantage – Employee Perks Program
- Affordable Housing at the Ranch
We have limited rental housing available on a first come, first served basis. Starting rate of pay will be based on level of experience.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered. Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V.
Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa (435) 259-4642 www.sorrelriver.com
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.sorrelriver.com/careers/
Related Jobs (13)
Front Desk Agent on June 7, 2023 Full Time Part Time
Lead Reservations Sales Associate on May 26, 2023 Full Time
Assistant Front Office Manager on May 19, 2023 Full Time
Rooms Manager on May 17, 2023 Full Time
Security Officer on May 17, 2023 Part Time Full Time
Rooms Control on May 17, 2023 Full Time
Bell Attendant on May 17, 2023 Part Time Full Time
Overnight Front Desk Night Auditor on May 17, 2023 Part Time Full Time
Night Auditor Weekends on May 12, 2023 Part Time