Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
$15/hr + a $300 BONUS after 90 days of employment!
The Guest Services Representative is responsible for completing daily Front Desk functions. Ensuring that all Owners and Guests receive efficient and courteous service; making them feel welcome during their entire stay through a proactive and positive attitude. The Guest Service Representative also completes special projects and duties as assigned
Essential Job Functions
- Performs daily Front Desk functions such as guest check-in and –out, answering phones, completion of shift check-list, processing related transactions, etc.
- Directs owner and guest requests to correct department. Responds courteously, efficiently and professionally to guest service requests.
- Performs light administrative duties such as sending a receiving faxes, making copies, sending e-mail correspondence
- Greet, register, establish necessary credit for and issue keys appropriately to guests.
- Answer telephones/PBX with proper telephone etiquette and direct calls accordingly.
- Receive guest requests and/or complaints and ensure that appropriate actions have been taken.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to the resort’s amenities, services, policies, area attractions, dining, and directions.
- Communicate with other departments as needed via telephone and two-way radio.
- Completed check-out procedures, computes bills, collects payment and makes change for guests as required.
- Make, confirm and cancel reservations for guests or answer a variety of questions for guests pertaining to their reservations.
- Balance all cash receipts and work performed during shift and performs a bucket check on shift.
- Distributes guest and staff mail and messages as necessary.
- Post charges for faxes, copies or laundry or charges from the food, beverage or convenience store outlets.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.travelandleisureco.com/jobs/guest-services-associate-i-part-time-15-hr-wolf-creek-resort-eden-utah-united-states