At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
How You’ll Shine:
As a Guest Services Associate, your friendly welcome, excellent service, and contagious smile will play a vital part in making guests’ vacations memorable from registration to checkout. You’ll extend hospitality with heart in everything you do, from sharing information about the resort and nearby attractions to providing room rate quotes and confirming reservations.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Bring smiles to guests from around the world by providing warm welcomes.
- Guide guests through the registration process, issue unit keys, and provide information about the resort and area attractions.
- Process cash and credit card transactions strictly following established procedures.
- Balance cash receipts, perform bucket checks, and complete other cashier/money handling responsibilities.
- Complete all check-out procedures and verify that the correct charges and credits are reflected in guest folios.
- Reserve and confirm reservations for individuals and/or groups.
- Provide guests with room rate quotes.
- Respond to guest inquiries and concerns as quickly and completely as possible.
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance within 30 days of hire.
- Flexible work schedule options – full, part time, year round and seasonal positions available.
- Discounted hotel & resort stays PLUS additional travel perks on airfare, car rental, and activities.
- Generous paid time off including holiday, vacation, and sick time accruals – accrue up to 29 days annually.
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per year.
- 401K Retirement Savings with company match up to 6%.
- Health & wellness programs including Health Coaches and incentives.
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care.
- Various cultural diversity programs and Diversity Resource Groups (DRGs).
- Wish Day – 8 hours paid for volunteering for a local organization or charity.
- Numerous growth and developmental opportunities.
- A role with purpose – to ensure our guests experience the vacation of their dreams!
What You’ll Bring:
- Professional appearance and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to read, write and understand English.
- Ability to solve problems with minimal supervision.
- Basic math skills and knowledge of proper cash handling procedures.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Basic computer and office skills.
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://wynd.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External/job/Park-City-Frostwood-Drive/Guest-Services-Associate-II---Full-Time---Club-Wyndham---Park-City_R-32653-1