*This position is eligible for a $600 signing bonus ($300 paid to you after your 60th day of employment and the remaining $300 paid to you after 90th day of employment).
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Guest Service Attendants are in constant communication with the Front Office to ensure guests are escorted and their luggage and personal items are transported to and from the guest rooms efficiently. It’s important to ensure that guests are comfortable with accommodations and are familiar with room offerings and features. As a Guest Service Attendant you are responsible for valet duties of guest vehicles. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and hotel or local recommendations.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Open availability and flexibility to work weekends, mornings and/or evenings, holidays, etc.
- Must have a clean driving record with a valid driver’s license.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to tolerate moderate amounts of walking.
Hyatt has a very competitive benefit package for colleagues, which may include:
- Complimentary or Discounted hotel room nights
- Unlimited colleague and friends & family discounted room rates
- Bereavement and jury duty pay
- Vacation, sick, new child leave
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance, discounted prescriptions
- 401(k) w/ match
- Direct deposit
Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment/ COVID-19 safety procedures:
At Hyatt, our colleagues and guest safety and wellbeing is our priority. In order to protect our colleagues and guests, we have implemented safety procedures for each department.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations as applicable
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Hyatt is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity