The Guest Service Representative will provide exceptional service and a warm welcome to all who enter the reception area in accordance with Auberge Resorts and The Lodge at Blue Sky standards. Answer all telephone inquiries professionally and direct calls appropriately. Operate the guest reception area and front desk with accurate and calm efficiency.
- Create a genuine, informative, and personalized guest experience.
- Use the guest’s name whenever possible and appropriate.
- Coordinate and execute all guest and resident requests.
- Work closely with other Guest Service employees and Housekeeping to ensure the guest room is ready for arrival.
- Prepare the arrival packet, including keys, welcome beverage, and itinerary.
- Graciously receive guests to reception upon arrival ensuring an exceptional first impression. Process check-in, review itinerary, billing details, and property information and preferences to ensure all needs are met. Provide property tour and room orientation in an efficient and helpful manner. Inquire if the guest has any questions or needs and arrange for assistance as appropriate.
- Coordinate with multiple departments to ensure guest expectations, preferences, amenities, and stay itineraries are seamlessly executed to achieve a memorable experience for each and every guest.
- Ensure a lasting great impression upon the guest’s departure. When possible and appropriate, inquire and acquire feedback on guests’ stay; convey information to appropriate parties for necessary follow up.
- Learn and practice Forbes 5-Star Standards whenever interacting with guests.
- Maintain complete knowledge of property and other information including the following:
- All facilities/services offered and hours of operation
- All unit types, layout, décor, attributes and locations
- Daily stats, including availability, arrivals, and departures
- Entertainment/special events scheduled on the property and in the area
- Directions to the property from airports and other major landmarks
- General info, descriptions, and directions for local services, restaurants, skiing, hiking, and other points of interest.
- Ensure all guest needs are met throughout their stay. Engage guests in a gracious and professional manner as they come in contact with the guest reception area.
- Assist and ensure effective guest challenge resolution. Work closely with fellow guest service associates and other departments to resolve any challenges; ensure follow-through and exceed guests whenever possible.
- Accurately input guest contact information. Add information to guest history such as; previous stay experience, special occasions, preferences, and other pertinent information.
- Ensure all billing and financial transactions are accurately and efficiently executed on behalf of guests before, during, and after their stay.
- Make suggestions for improvements in overall operations with an emphasis on increasing guest satisfaction, revenue, and reducing costs.
- Participate in and support Blue Sky’s efforts towards sustainability and environmental initiatives.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Front Office Manager or another manager.
- Perform other duties as directed, developed, or assigned.
- A genuine affinity for interacting meaningfully and positively with Lodge teammates.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with colleagues and management to their understanding.
- Self-confidence and leadership skills
- Minimum two years as a Concierge or Guest Services Associate at a luxury resort
- Excellent service, etiquette, and protocol skills and knowledge.
- Familiarity with Northern Utah (particularly the Park City/Summit County area), its geography, recreation opportunities, restaurants, events, sights, and other places of interest.
- Ability to clearly communicate in English with guests, employees, owners, and management both orally and in writing.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks seamlessly, prioritizing with utmost care for the guest experience, including balancing operating computer programs, in-person guest needs, and professional telephone interaction.
- Ability to think critically and solve problems as they arise.
- Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to input and access data on a computer.
- Ability to be a clear thinker and remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of guest information and designated hotel data.
- Ability to work cohesively with other departments and individuals as part of the team.
- Ability to prioritize and follow up on work assignments.
JOIN OUR FAMILY
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we reside and work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If that philosophy resonates with you and you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, apply today to take a step towards becoming part of our family.
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
The Lodge at Blue Sky is nestled between the soaring peaks of Utah’s Wasatch and Uinta mountain ranges, sitting on thousands of acres of some of the world’s most breathtakingly beautiful natural lands just moments from Park City.
The Lodge at Blue Sky believes that our mission to provide luxury with wild abandon to our guests can only be fulfilled by nurturing, valuing, and empowering our employees to be their best selves, and giving our best in return. Our employee culture sets itself apart from other luxury hotels in our genuine appreciation of and respect for our team members, and we are dedicated to providing the best employee experience possible for our team by pairing people with positions that both challenge and enrich them, as well as offering competitive wages and comprehensive benefits.
The Lodge at Blue Sky is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. The Lodge at Blue Sky provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Lodge at Blue Sky complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://theapplicantmanager.com/careers?co=tl