We are actively seeking a motivated and reliable full-time maintenance person to work Monday-Friday, 3pm-11pm at our beautiful Homewood Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City Downtown. Come join our team!
Hilton and Ensign Hospitality care about your safety where you work. We comply with Hilton brand standards and have adopted Hilton’s “Clean Stay” program to ensure the safety of you and our guests.
Job duties include:
- Maintain the guest rooms, public spaces, and back of the hotel areas in good repair by performing various tasks related to a variety of trades including carpentry, plumbing, electrical, air conditioning, painting, wall covering and landscaping.
- Clean and maintain the spa area.
- Maintain the hotel vehicles; transport guests as needed.
- May be required to work nights, weekends or holidays.
- Conducts maintenance and safety inspections as needed and ensures timely follow-up to required improvements.
At least 6 months of experience or training related to the above set of duties, including the following:
- Ideal candidates will have a basic understanding of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, wall covering, and landscaping principles and procedures.
- Technical certifications in electrical, plumbing or other related fields are a plus.
- Punctuality and reliable work attendance.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well-groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided).
- Free Life & Accident Insurances
- Paid time off (PTO) starting on first day
- Competitive pay (based on experience)
- Great opportunities for growth and advancement
- AWESOME Marriott worldwide travel discounts
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.ensignhospitality.com/careers